PlayStation VUE is amongst the best channels which offers some top of the line contents, shows and sports channels. You can also watch your favourite shows by streaming PlayStation using psvue.com/activate on Roku device.
What is PlayStation VUE (PSVUE)?
Sony has launched channel PlayStation as a streaming service in order to provide the customers with sports, live TV, news and other shows. Some of the premium shows such as Impractical Jokers, Hot pursuit, Beast Bobby Flat can easily be watched by psvue.com/activate Roku.
With the normal monthly subscription fees you can enjoy the premium features and watch the shows of alike HBO, Showtime, ESPN, HGTV etc.
There are 4 different subscriptions plans to choose from such as:
- PlayStation VUE Access plan
- PlayStation VUE Core plan
- PlayStation VUE Elite plan
- PlayStation VUE Ultra plan
And much more. For more information you can visit the official website of PlayStation VUE.
Further in this tutorial you will learn how to to Install PlayStation VUE on Roku device.
What are the feature of PlayStation VUE (psvue/activate Roku)?
- PlayStation channel is presented by Sony, which makes this a reliable brand and PlayStation has created a separate identity in itself with PS4 gaming.
- PlayStation VUE is highly transparent with users and had no hidden fees.
- The channel is easy to setup, install and use which can be performed by a new streaming device user.
- PlayStation VUE can adapt 10 different profiles which makes it to support recommendations and personalised channels.
- It provides services of some leading TV channels FOX, CNN, Cartoon Network and alike.
- Those users who were not satisfied with the interface of Roku should try PlayStation VUE in their roku because it has much quicker and easier interface as compared to roku and can be installed from com/activate on Roku.
Step to Add PlayStation VUE on Roku
As earlier been told easily adding psvue on roku is one of the best feature of PlayStation and with a few click on your Roku TV it can be done. Proceed the below steps to complete the process:
- The first step is to connect the roku stick to your TV.
- Now turn on your Roku player and TV.
- Further you need to press the home button (with home symbol) on your remote.
- Now on your TV you will see the Roku screen with a panel or menu on left side. Let’s add the PlayStation channel and then psvue/activate roku.
- Press the down scroll button on your remote and select “Streaming Channels”.
- Thereafter you need to click on “Search Channel” option.
- You will have to enter “playstation vue” in channel name box with the help of on screen keyboard and remote.
- On your TV screen you will see the suggested names and select “PlayStation VUE”.
- A new window of PlayStation VUE will open, click “Add Channel”.
- Now wait until the installation process gets completed. And then click “Ok”.
With the help of this step you will be able to add the PlayStation channel in your roku device successfully.
Steps for psvue.com/activate on Roku
The steps given below will help you to activate the PlayStation channel which you just have downloaded to the roku device. Let’s dive in to activate.
- Firstly you need to turn on your roku device and TV.
- Now with the help of your roku remote scroll and select theicon “PlayStation VUE”.
- Further you will see a unique activation code on your screen, you need to note it down on a piece of paper.
- Hereafter you need to use your phone or laptop and it should be connected to the internet.
- Now you need to open the browser on your smart phone or laptop and type www.psvue.com/activateroku.
- Further you will land on a Sony webpage and here you need to enter your login credentials and click “Sign In”.
- Next you will have to proceed with psvue.com/activate Roku enter code on your browser that you have noted down in the previous step.
- After sometimes the PlayStation channel will be displayed on Roku screen.
- So finally you have completed the activation process of PlayStation in your Roku device.
Steps to Update PlayStation VUE on Roku
In order to use to latest version of PlayStation you should always keep on updating the PlayStation VUE on your Roku TV. Follow the below streps for more clarity.
- Switch on Roku TV if it’s off.
- Now use your Roku remote to scroll and select PlayStation channel form the list.
- Now you will have to select “*” on your Roku remote.
- Thereafter you need to get back to the Roku home screen by hitting “Home” button on remote.
- Form the left panel select “Settings” option, use remote to scroll.
- Further you will have to select “System” and then click “SystemUpdate”.
- At the end you need to click “CheckNow” option and then PlayStation will check for any updates.
Hence this way you will keep the updated version of PlayStation VUE activate Roku.
We hope you have completed the PlayStation installation and activation process on your Roku device with an ease after following this article. PlayStation offers one of the most powerful DVR feature which will provide you an opportunity to record the movies or sports of your choice and watch later on when you are free.
End note is to add the PlayStation VUE channel to your Roku device then followed by psvue.com/activate on Roku. The process will allow you to watch many of the trending and favourite shows on Roku device. Further PlayStation VUE keeps on launching new updates hence it has provided the users with an option to check for updates manually.