Roku streaming device is capable of providing you with audios and videos right from your Internet. But there are some ways how you can install the streaming player on your network. To know further, here are the steps to follow.
Connecting to home network & Internet while setting up
During the setup time, you will get asked to do the following as mentioned below:
- Choose the Wired or the Wireless Network
Now that the wired options won’t appear on the Roku device if you don’t have the Ethernet port!
- When you select wired, the device will get connected to the home network as well as the Internet.
- If you choose Wireless, follow the next step
- Tap on the wireless network from the available networks
- If the home network is not visible, select the option mentioning ‘scan.’
- After this, enter your password and use it for accessing it to the wireless network
- If you wish to check the password, you can press the give option – Show password
- By doing so, you will have no chances of pushing the wrong password
- Passwords are very much case-sensitive, therefore it is imperative to remember your password
- Upon entering the password, choose ‘Connect’
- This will connect the streaming device to the home network as well as the Internet
- Connecting or updating the network settings
If the connection to the home network or Internet didn’t establish during the setting up procedure, or the network got changed, and it needs to modify the network connection, then you should access to the Settings menu on the Roku device by using the guide mentioned right below.
- Press the button specifying Home on the Roku remote.
- Then, you need to scroll up or scroll down and then choose Settings.
- After which, select network>> Select the Setting up connection >> Choose either Wired or Wireless
- After choosing wired, the Roku device will connect to the network
- But, when you want wireless, select ‘Scan again to see the networks’ option.
- After choosing, you should enter the password
These are the methods to install your Roku account on your home network. and you can enjoy watch live Tv on Roku.